The Mad Swagger

This Blog is designed to give you tips and tricks to speed up your way to getting free stuff and to have fun while doing it.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Swag Tip #1 - Stay Under 1000sb

Stay Under 1000sb!


Now, I do not work for SwagBucks.com, so I cannot give you the definite flag number in their system that says HEY! that guy has over a certain amount, lets look into him.


But I can estimate it is around 1000sb.


What does this mean for you? as soon as you earn 450sb or 700sb for PayPal (my favorite) or even a baseball card or the SB T-Shirt or Castro Hat. CASH OUT!


If you rack up and rack up SB you have a good chance of getting what I would like to call "investigated" into how you got so many SB's and if you didnt sign up for Netflix or DirecTV in their Special Offers, your gone.


So, like in Live Free or Die Hard, treat it like a Fire Sale, everything must go!

4 comments:

  1. actually. i have a lot of sb. i got them legit. they never banned me for it. i have way over 1k...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, thats good for you, my point was if you have over 1000sb your put in an investigation zone.

    Plenty people legitimately get banned for no reason all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so i have to by something or they are going to deleat my account
    how about im going for a ipod

    ReplyDelete